Milwaukee 2723-20 Fuel Compact Router (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Our M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. The compact router leverages our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS electronics. This delivers the power of corded 1.25 horsepower trim routers and best-in-class 31,000 RPM providing you with power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With our M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery, the cordless compact router cuts up to 250ft of 3/8" roundovers in red-oak, providing you with all-day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The handheld router is equipped with a micro-adjust dial and macro-adjust button, providing you with fast and accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable-speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM gives you control in all applications. The compact router also features a sturdy 4" sub-base plate providing you with stability, and dual-LED lights illuminate your work surface.
- 2723-20 M18 Fuel Compact Router
- Straight Edge Guide
- Dust Extraction Attachment
- Rating: 18 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load RPM: 10,000 - 31,000
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Height: 6.86"
- Weight: 2.95 lbs
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Variable speed dial ranges between 10,000 and 31,000 rpm, providing precise control for clean edges and details
- Macro Adjust button allows for fast macro-adjustments and 1.5" of adjustable range
- Fine adjustment screw allows for precise adjustments beyond 1/64" increments
- Tool-free spindle lock provides easy bit changes with one 11/16" collet wrench
- Accepts 1/4" Shank router bits
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65