Milwaukee 2540-20 M12 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M12 23 Gauge Pin Nailer is the most compact cordless pin nailer, combining precision and power to deliver the performance that professional carpenters and remodelers demand, without the hassle of a compressor hose or gas cartridge. The MILWAUKEE 23 Gauge Pin Nailer provides you with unmatched productivity and accessibility in tight spaces and confined corners with a lightweight, ergonomic design. The nitrogen air spring mechanism allows the nailer to consistently sink pin nails at proper depth into hard or softwoods while leaving small, clean nail holes. The double-action trigger and non-marring precision point tip allow you to perform sequential driving and accurate pin placement into delicate trim pieces. The dry-fire lockout feature prevents misfires and workpiece damage. The M12 Pin Nailer drives 23-gauge headless pin nails ranging in length from 1/2" to 1-3/8" and features all-day run time with up to 750 pin nails per charge when paired with our M12 REDLITHIUM CP1.5 battery pack. This battery-powered pin nailer also features a magazine reload indicator, tool-free drive depth adjustment, reversible belt clip, LED light, battery fuel gauge, secondary work contact tip, and carries our industry-leading 3-year limited power tool warranty.
- (1) M12 23 Gauge Pin Nailer (2540-20)
- Rating: 12 Volt
- Nail Type: 23 Gauge Pins
- Nail Range: 1/2" to 1-3/8"
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Length: 8.7"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Double-Action Trigger for Sequential Driving
- No Compressor Hose or Gas Cartridge
- Compatible with 1/2" to 1-3/8" 23 Gauge Headless Pin Nails
- Up to 750 Pin Nails Per Charge
- Tool Free Drive Depth Adjustment
- (2) Interchangeable, Non-Marring, Precision Point Tips Included
- Magazine Reload Indicator and Dry Fire Lockout Mechanism
- LED Light for Increased Visibility
- Reversible Belt Clip
- Fits all M12 Batteries
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65