Milwaukee 2526-20 M12 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The M12 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool generates the fastest 12V cut speed, lowest full-tool vibration, and delivers tool-free blade change for faster accessory changes and no misplaced tools. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM while maintaining its speed under load better than the competition to provide the fastest cuts of any 12V competitor. The vibration isolating tool design minimizes vibration making your cuts more comfortable with less fatigue. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M12 REDLITHIUM XC4.0 battery (not included) delivers most work of any 12V battery on the market. The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool has a 12-Setting Dial allowing you to adjust the speed to the application, and an integrated LED light for maximum visibility.
- (1) M12 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool (2526-20)
- (1) OPEN-LOK 1-3/8" HCS WOOD BLADE 1PK (49-25-1101)
- (1) Multi-Tool Sanding Pad (48-90-2000)
- (1) 3-1/2" 60 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- (1) 3-1/2" 80 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- (2) 3-1/2" 120 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- (1) 3-1/2" 240 Grit Triangle Sandpaper
- Rating: 12 Volt Li-Ion
- No-load OPM: 10,000 to 20,000
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M12 FUEL Oscillating Multi-Tool combined with 10,000 to 20,000 OPM provides the fastest speed of cut on a 12V Platform
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
- REDLITHIUM Battery Pack: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
- Tool Free Blade Change for Faster Accessory Changes
- Variable Speed Dial to Allow Users to Adjust the Speed to the Application
- LED Light for better Visibility in Low-Light Situations
- Oscillation Angle: 3.9 Degrees for Faster Cutting
- Vibration Dampening Technology for Lowest Full Tool Vibration
- Compatible with all M12 Batteries
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65