Metabo HPT NT1865DMA 18V Cordless 15 Ga Finish Nailer
2-1/2" 15 Gauge Angled, Brushless Lithium-Ion
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NT1865DMA 15-Gauge Cordless Angled Finish Nailer allows the user to move easily around the jobsite without hoses or compressors! Equipped with Brushless motor technology and powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery, it is capable of driving up to 1,100 nails per charge. It employs a unique air spring drive system (similar to Hitachi's pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving-even at an angle, and easy maintenance if the need should arise due to fewer parts to manage. It also features a low battery indicator, selective actuation, tool-less jam release, tool-less depth of drive, variable position belt hook and LED light . This 15-Gauge cordless angled finish nailer drives nails from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" in length and can be used for a variety of applications including chair rail, install molding, cabinetry and other finish applications.
- NT1865DMA Finish Nailer
- 18V Lithium Ion Battery
- Safety Glasses
- Contractor Bag
- Nail Type: 15 Gauge Finish
- Nail Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Magazine Angle: 34 Degrees
- Capacity: 100
- Battery Rating: 18V, 3.0 Amp-Hr
- Nails Per Charge: Up to 1,100 Nails
- Driving Speed: 2-3 Nails per Second
- Weight: 4.4 lbs
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty & 2-Year Lithium Ion battery warranty.
- Click to view the Hitachi Cordless Finish Nailers video.
- Brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability .
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4" shorter and 0.6 lbs lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability.
- Freedom from cumbersome air hose and compressor saves time in setup, during applications and in jobsite clean up.
- Unique air spring drive system (similar to Hitachi's pneumatic line) that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time, increased shooting speed, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer, quicker response time between drives, better flush driving- even at an angle and easy maintenance due to fewer parts to manage.
- Selective actuation switch transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode, when rapid nailing is preferred.
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials.
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release for easy maintenance and reduced downtime.
- LED light is handy when working in low light areas.
- Ergonomically formed soft grip handle provides comfort and ensures a secure hold.
- Power button located on control panel at base of handle must be activated to use the nailer.
- Automatic power shut off after 30 minutes of inactivity, for added safety.
- Side-lock switch is incorporated to prevent accidental firing.
- Low battery indicator light allows the user to see battery power status to prevent unexpected downtime.
- Detachable no-mar nose cap protects work surfaces from scratches
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65