Metabo HPT NR83A5 Framing Nailer
3-1/4" Full Head, Plastic Strip Collation with Depth Adjustment
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NR83A5 Full Round Head Framing Nailer with Depth Adjustment is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, etc. construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular house construction.
- NR83A5 Framing Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Nail Type: Full Round-Head, 21¬∞ Plastic Ribbon Collated
- Nail Gauge: .113, .120, .131
- Range: 2"- 3-1/4" Smooth or Ring
- Magazine Capacity: 64 to 70 Nails
- Operating Pressure: 70-120 psi
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxH: 21-3/16"x 13-3/8"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Tool-less depth or drive adjustment for flush fastening in varying materials.
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing.
- Cylinder valve drive system for Rapid response and increased durability.
- Hardened claw tip resists wear and grips wood for driving nails at different angles.
- Two-piece steel MAGAZINE to withstand jobsite abuse.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65