Metabo HPT NR65AK2S Strap-Tite Metal Connector Nailer
with Short Magazine
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The NR65AK2 Strap-Tite strip nailer accepts 1-1/2" and 2-1/2" fasteners while offering superior precision and control for all of your metal connecting needs. Lightweight and well balanced at just 5.7 lbs., the NR65AK2 has both an adjustable air deflector and dry fire lockout for convenience. The positive safety and sequential drive mechanism ensure precise nail placement. With the short magazine this tool will provide assured nailing in even the tightest of spaces.
- NR65AK2S Joist Hanger Nailer
- Safety Glasses
- Nail Type: 36¬∞ Strap-Tite, Paper Strip Collation
- Nail Gauge: .131 to .162
- Range: 1-1/2" & 2-1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 22
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Actuation: Sequential
- Air Inlet Type: 3/8" NPT
- LxWxH: 11-3/4" x 3-3/8" x 13-3/16"
- Weight: 5.7 lbs
- For Hitachi's hardened round head nails collated by paper.
- Easy to locate nail in a hole of metal plate.
- Center height 38mm.
- 360 degree exhaust direction.
- Rubber grip and elastomer-layered trigger for more comfort.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65