Metabo HPT C8FSHE(S) Miter Saw
8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser & Light
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The C8FSHES features Metabo HPT's Laser Marker for cutting accuracy, an adjustable LED worklight, and a best-in-class dust collection system. Lightweight at only 36.8lbs, the C8FSHES 8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw is ideal for trim carpenters, framers and woodworkers who demand precision, reliability, and mobility.
- C8FSHES Miter Saw w/ Laser Guide
- 8-1/2" TCT Saw Blade
- Sub Fence
- Vise Assembly
- Dust Bag
- Box Wrench
- Rating: 115V AC, 9.5 Amps
- No-load RPM: 5,500
- Wheel Size: 8-1/2"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range: Right 0° to 5°, Left 0° to 48°
- Miter Angle Range: Right 0° to 57°, Left 0° to 45°
- Miter Detent Stops (R & L): 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45°
- Cross Cut Capacity (90°): 2-9/16" x 12"
- Width: 21-27/32"
- Length: 31-3/32"
- Height: 19-3/32"
- Weight: 36.8 lbs
- Compliant with new UL regulations
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- Fully adjustable LED work light illuminates the table from any angle for bright visibility
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right
- Precise compound cuts with 48 degree bevel angle left and 5 degree bevel angle right
- Only 36.8lbs for lightweight portability
- Powered by a 9.5 Amp motor with a no-load speed of 5,500 RPM to smoothly handle the toughest cutting applications
- Sturdy construction stands up to jobsite travel and tough high-volume tasks while retaining accurate measurements
- Easy-to-read measurements and quick settings on miter and bevel scales
- Linear ball bearing slide system for superior accuracy and ease
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip
- Electronic speed control for consistent RPM while cutting for maximum control
- Adjustable pivot fence broadly supports work piece, such as crown molding lying flat, for improved stability while cutting
- Splinter guard reduces tear out and increases user safety
- Externally replaceable carbon brushes to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment minimizes airborne particles
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65