Hitachi C10RJS 10" Table Saw with Fold and Roll Stand
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The C10RJ(S) 10" Job site Table Saw features a 15-Amp motor with 4,500 RPMs, and is engineered for rip-sawing and cross-cutting of ordinary wood, hardwood, plywood and composite wood materials. The fold & roll stand is designed with sturdy legs for easy set up and breakdown, providing stability to the table saw while in use. The stand also incorporates wheels to ensure the user can maneuver through tough terrain with ease.
The C10RJ(S) table saw features soft start, an electric brake and a large working table size with telescoping table extension that can support a max rip capacity of 35" to the right. Capable of a 3-1/8" cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4" cut at 45 degrees, this user-friendly table saw is an ideal choice for any workshop or jobsite.
- C10RJ(S) 10" Jobsite Table Saw
- Fold & Roll Stand
- 10" 40-Tooth Carbide Tipped Blade (371495)
- Blade Guard Assembly (371647)
- Anti-kickback Pawl Assembly (371648)
- Miter Gauge Assembly (371651)
- Push Stick (371532)
- Rip Fence Assembly (371649)
- Outfeed Support Assembly (371650)
- (2) Blade Wrenches (371633)
- 5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371644)
- 4mm Hex Bar Wrench (371645)
- 2.5mm Hex Bar Wrench (371646)
- Voltage: 120V
- Blade Size: 10"
- Motor: 15 Amp
- No-Load Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Table Material: Aluminum
- Working Table Size: 28-3/4" x 22"
- Outfeed Support Size: 28-3/4" x 2"
- Max Rip Capacity Right: 35"
- Max Rip Capacity Left: 22"
- Max Cut Depth @ 0 Degrees: 3-1/8"
- Max Cut Depth @ 45 Degrees: 2-1/4"
- Max Width of Dado: 8 x 13/16"
- Soft Start: Yes
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Dust Port Size: 2-1/2"
- Tool Weight (Assembled): 100 lbs
- MOTOR: Powerful 15 Amp motor with 4,500 RPM for tackling the toughest cutting applications
- CUT CAPACITY: Capable of a 3-1/8" cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4" cut at 45 degrees
- BEVEL: 0° to 45°: for cuts ranging from 3-1/8" (0°) to 2-1/4" (45°)
- TABLE SIZE: 28-3/4" x 22" working table size: without feed support of 28-3/4" x 2" for easy and stable material support
- TABLE CAPACITY: 35" to the right and
- TECHNOLOGY: Featuring soft star and electric brake
- EASY ADJUSTMENTS: Blade height or angle, as well as simple fence adjustments to adhere to the cutting material
- STAND: Stable and durable fold and roll stand for easy set up and breakdown, providing stability while in use
- BLADE: 10" 40T carbide tipped blade: offers high cutting capacity
- COMPLIANT: New UL regulations
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's two-year warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65