Metabo HPT C7UR RIPMAX 7-1/4" Pro Circular Saw Kit
Add to Cart for Price
Hitachi Power Tools is now Metabo HPT.
Same Tools. New Name.
The RIPMAX 7-1/4" Circular Saw, model C7UR is designed for power and speed. It is 40% faster than previous models delivering an impressive 6,800 RPM! It cuts quickly and smoothly through any piece of lumber OSB, 2x4's, LVL, plywood and other typical framing material. The RIPMAX features a powerful 15 Amp motor, and a stamped aluminum base with reinforced ribbing for unmatched durability. The wider trigger and easy to grasp slim handle provide added comfort during use. The handle is designed closer to the blade giving the circular saw a more balanced and ergonomic feel. A blower clears the cut line of debris for convenience. An easy to access bevel adjustment lever allows for 0-55 degree bevel cuts with positive stops at 0, 45 and 55 degrees.
- C7UR Circular Saw
- 7-1/4" 24T Premium Framing VPR Blade
- Carrying Case
- Amperage: 15.0
- Wheel Size: 7-1/4"
- No-load RPM: 6,800
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Max Depth of Cut...
at 45¬∞: 1-27/32"
at 90¬∞: 2-3/8"
- Weight: 11.1 lbs
- Powerful 15 Amp motor produces an impressive 6,800 RPM no-load speed.
- Improved motor design delivers up to 40 percent faster cutting speed.
- Dust blower function clears the cutting path of dust and debris.
- Cut capacities: 1-27/32" at 45 degrees and 2-3/8" at 90 Degrees.
- Bevel capacity of 0-55 degrees with positive stops at 0, 45 and 55 degrees.
- Stamped aluminum base with scale and reinforced ribbing for durability and accurate cuts.
- Wider trigger switch for comfort and durability.
- On-tool hex bar wrench storage for quick and easy blade changes.
- Unique cord hook repositions the cord for cutting convenience.
- Easy to grasp slim handle for comfort during extended use.
- Handle designed closer to the blade for a more balanced and ergonomic feel.
- Easily accessible carbon brush allows for quick and easy brush changes for user friendly maintenance.
- Lightweight at only 11.1 lbs for easy maneuverability and transport.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65