Makita XT288T 18V LXT Brushless Cordless 2 Tool Combo Kit
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 2-Piece Combo Kit (XT288T) gives you two efficient brushless tools for drilling, driving, and fastening. The Kit includes the category's fastest-charging 5.0Ah batteries and the breadth-of-line of the 18V LXT System, so your batteries will power the expanding range of Makita tools and accessories.
The 18V LXT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16) sets new standards. The XDT16 offers users four speeds, as well as Makita's exclusive Quick-Shift Mode for increased fastening control. Quick-Shift Mode uses the brushless motorÕs electronic controls to find the best balance of speed and torque for each application for more efficient fastening. Another precision setting is Tightening Mode (T-mode), which downshifts and reduces rotation and impact speed prior to driving the screw into place, and is engineered to minimize screw thread stripping, screw breakage and damage to work. The XDT16 delivers industry-leading performance in a compact and ergonomic design.
The 18V LXT Brushless Variable 2-Speed Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH14) combines power and run-time for more drilling, driving and fastening tasks in wood, metal, and masonry. It delivers (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) and 1,250 in.lbs. of Peak Torque.
Both tools feature an efficient Makita-built BL Brushless Motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) provides improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions.
- (1) 18V LXT Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH14Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Brushless 4-Speed Impact Driver (XDT16Z)
- (1) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) Tool Bag
- Battery Rating: 18V, 5.0 Ah
- Variable 2-speed Hammer Driver-Drill with brushless motor delivers (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) and 1,250 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weights only 6.0 lbs. with battery
- Impact Driver features 4-speed power selection (0-1,100 / 0-2,100 / 0-3,200 / 0-3,600 RPM & 0-1,100 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,600 / 0-3,800 IPM) provides 1,600 in.lbs. of Max Torque; weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery
- Efficient Makita-built Brushless Motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the batteries spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol.
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery and charger
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65