Makita XDT13Z 18V LXT Brushless Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
Makita is the innovation leader in brushless motor technology, and the 18V LXT Brushless Impact Driver (XDT13Z, tool only) combines power and run-time for a full range of fastening tasks. The efficient Makita BLª Brushless Motor is electronically controlled and engineered for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life.
The variable speed brushless motor delivers 0-3,400 RPM, 0-3,600 IPM, and up to 1,500 in.lbs. of max torque for efficient fastening. It has a compact design at 5Ó long and weighs only 3.3 pounds (with battery) with an ergonomic soft grip for user comfort. The L.E.D. light illuminates the job area for applications in dark spaces.
- XDT13Z Impact Driver
- Battery Rating: 18 Volt
- Hex Shank: 1/4"
- No Load Speed: 0 - 3,400 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 0 - 3,600 IPM
- Maximum Torque: 1,500 in-lbs
- Overall Length: 5"
- Net Weight (with battery): 3.3 lbs
- Makita-built brushless motor delivers 1,500 in.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-3,400 RPM & 0-3,600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5" long
- Weighs only 3.3 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Convenient 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Convenient one-touch 1/4" hex chuck for quick bit changes
- All aluminum gear housing for increased job site durability
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPTª) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism is manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controlsª to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65