Makita LS1019L 10" Miter Saw
Dual Slide Compound Miter Saw with Laser
The Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser combines capacity, accuracy and efficient dust extraction in a more compact size, with a unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System that offers a reduced footprint for operation flush against a wall. The innovative direct-drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity of baseboard (5-1/4") and crown molding (6-5/8" nested), the largest in its class. It will also crosscut a 4x12 at 90 degrees. The saw miters 0° to 60° left and right, with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° (left or right). The bevel lock is located in the front of the saw for easy access and quick adjustments from 0° to 48° (left and right).
The saw is powered by a 15 AMP direct drive motor with soft start, a key point of difference. Direct drive enables smoother start-ups and consistent, constant power with no belts to slip or replace. The electric brake provides added convenience. In addition, the electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smoother, higher-quality cutting.
- LS1019L Miter Saw
- 10" Saw Blade
- Vertical Vise
- Dust Bag
- Triangular Rule
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 3,200
- Blade Size: 10"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max Cutting Capacities...
Crosscuts (90°): 4" x 12"
Miter 45° L/R: 2-13/16" x 8-1/2"
Crown Moulding (nested): 6-5/8"
- Size LxWxH: 31-3/4" x 25-3/8" x 26"
- Weight: 57.9 lbs
- 10" slide miter saw with the crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8" nested) of a 12" miter saw.
- Unique 2-Steel Rail Sliding System design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw's footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 6-5/8" crown molding (vertically nested), 5-1/4" baseboard (vertical), and 12" crosscuts at 90°.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation.
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance.
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4").
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver "dead-on" accurate cuts.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its class for easy jobsite portability.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP direct drive motor requires less maintenance and delivers 3,200 RPM.
- Large-sized aluminum base improves stability of material for efficient cutting.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65