Makita EY402MP 10" Pole Saw Couple Shaft Attachment
Add to Cart for Price
Quickly attach the 10" Pole Saw Couple Shaft Attachment to Makita Couple Shaft Power Heads (sold separately) for precision cutting. It has a 10" reversible sprocket nose bar for efficient pruning. When paired with the power head, the equipment offers an overall 7-foot length for trimming hard-to-reach branches. The steel drive shaft provides less vibration and longer equipment life. Efficiency features include a translucent bar oil tank with adjustable automatic chain lubrication, single stud for chain retention, and a branch hook for pulling trimmed branches from trees.
- (1) 10" Guide Bar, 3/8" LP, .050" (E-00050)
- (1) 10" Saw Chain, 3/8" LP, .050" (E-00212)
- Guide Bar Length: 10"
- Pitch: 3/8"
- Gauge: .050"
- Shaft Type: Fixed Length
- Overall Length: 45-3/4"
- Net Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Quickly attaches to Makita Couple Shaft Power Heads for easy operation
- 10" reversible sprocket nose bar for efficient pruning of branches
- 7 foot overall length for trimming hard to reach branches when attached to Makita Couple Shaft Power Head
- Steel drive shaft for less vibration and longer equipment life
- Single stud for efficient chain retention
- Captured bar nut retained in sprocket cover for convenient setup and maintenance
- Automatic chain lubrication for efficient operation
- Branch hook for pulling trimmed branches from trees
- Large oil filling port on translucent bar oil tank allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65