Makita DA3010F 3/8" Right Angle Drill
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Add to Cart for Price
with L.E.D. Light
- DA3010F Right Angle Drill
- Grip Complete
- Chuck Key
- Key Holder
- Amperage: 4.0
- No-load RPM: 0-2,400 Reversible
- Chuck: 3/8" Keyed
- Head Length: 2.4"
Steel: 3/8" (10mm)
Wood: 13/16" (16mm)
- Length: 10-5/8"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs
- Built-in shock proof, high output, white L.E.D. light illuminates drilling area and increases visibility with a bulb that never needs replacing throughout the life of the tool.
- Powerful 4.0 AMP motor and lightweight (3.1 lbs.).
- Compact design for easy use when working between framing studs or any other close quarter application.
- Variable speed (0 - 2,400 RPM) for controlled drilling in wood/metal and speedy fastening.
- Paddle switch with speed limiting dial to prevent over tightening of fasteners and for easy one-handed operation.
- Reduced head height (2-5/8") for working in limited space.
- Ball bearing construction for longer motor life.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65