Makita XJP03Z 18V LXT Lithium_Ion Cordless Plate Joiner (Tool Only)
Add to Cart for Price
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Plate Joiner (model XJP03Z, tool only) provides portability and performance in the field or in the shop -- without the cord. The XJP03Z combines power and precision with ease-of-use features for strong and accurate biscuit joints for furniture making, cabinet construction and fine woodworking applications.
The XJP03Z provides up to 320 cuts or 160 joints on a single charge (18V LXT 3.0Ah battery, sold separately) . The rack-and-pinion vertical fence system is engineered for accurate fence adjustments, and the cast aluminum pivot fence has three positive stops at 0 degrees, 45 degrees, and 90 degrees. The blade diameter is 4 inches, and there are six depth settings with one-touch stops for the most common biscuit sizes including #0, #10 and #20.
- XJP03Z 18V Plate Joiner
- (1) 4" Carbide Tipped Blade (A-95118)r
- (1) Dust Bag (123150-5)r
- (1) Set Plate (415579-2)r
- (1) Lock Nut Wrench (782401-1)
- Battery Rating: 18V
- Blade Diameter: 4"
- No-load RPM: 12,000
- Depth of Cut: 3/4"
- Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 6.7 lbs
- Six depth settings with one-touch stops for #0, #10, and #20 and most common biscuits sizes
- Cordless plate joiner provides portability and performance in the field or in the shop without the cord
- Large and easy-to-operate cam locks for angle guide and fence adjustments
- ÒTool-lessÓ blade cover and shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Non-marring rubber inserts on shoe engineered to prevent material from slipping
- Cast aluminum front body for added durability
- Slim and ergonomic body design for added comfort
- Large top grip handle for improved handling
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger sold separately)
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger sold separately)
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65