Powermatic 1791213 15HH Planer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
For pricing and availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
- 15HH Planer - 1791213
- 3HP TEFC Motor With Magnetic Controls
- Byrd Helical Cutterhead With Inserts
- 4" Diameter Dust Port
- Cast Iron Extension Tables
- Closed Stand With Built-In Casters
- Cutterhead Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Cutterhead Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Number of Knives: 74 Four-Sided Inserts
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 1/4"
- Maximum Full Width Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Maximum Planing Width: 14-7/8"
- Maximum Planing Thickness: 6"
- Minimum Planing Length: 8"
- Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Segmented Infeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Outfeed Roller Diameter: 2.07"
- Table Size with Extensions (L x W): 15" x 48"
- Table Support: 4 Column
- Column Diameter: 2-3/16"
- Digital Readout: Inch / Metric
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required: 800 CFM
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 3 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 230V
- The Byrd helical cutterhead with 74 four-sided knife inserts provides smoother, quieter cutting and finer finish than conventional systems.
- Powerful 3HP TEFC motor controlled with a magnetic switch for safety.
- Three V-belts transfer maximum power to the cutterhead.
- Serrated steel infeed roller and smooth steel outfeed roller allow for 1/8" maximum depth of cut and trouble free operation.
- Large cast iron handwheel positions table quickly and easily.
- Large, precision ground cast iron table and extensions provide maximum workpiece support.
- Two speed gearbox features automatic chain tensioner.
- One-piece welded steel stand has built-in lockable casters.
- Steel top-mounted return rollers speed repetitive cuts.
- Angled dust chute with 4" port positions collection hose away from the work area while providing efficient chip and dust collection.
- Table locks firmly in place, preventing movement during cutting.
- Standard Equipment:.
- 3HP TEFC motor with magnetic controls.
- Byrd helical cutterhead with inserts.
- 4" diameter dust port.
- Cast iron extension tables.
- Closed stand with built-in casters.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65