Powermatic 1791001K PM1000 Table Saw
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
For pricing and availability call us at 860-233-8213
Please Note: Available for In-Store Pickup Only
- PM1000 Table Saw - 1791001K
- 52" Accu-Fence System
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor Speed: 4200 RPM
- Maximum Depth of Cut: 3-1/8"
- Maximum Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees: 2-1/8"
- Maximum Rip Left of Blade: 12"
- Maximum Rip Right of Blade: 52"
- Maximum Diameter of Dado: 8"
- Maximum Width of Dado: 13/16"
- Table Type: Cast Iron
- Table Height from Floor: 34-1/4"
- Table Size: 20" x 27"
- Dust Collection Minimum CFM Required (CFM): 350
- Dust Port Outside Diameter: 4"
- Motor Power: 1-3/4 HP
- Motor Phase: 1
- Motor Voltage: 115/230V
- Prewired Voltage : 115V
- Motor Current: 15/7.5A
- Recommended Circuit Size: 20A
- Cabinet saw that only requires 115V power.
- A blade surround and collection hose provide an unobstructed path, maximizing dust collection.
- Conveniently located hands free power switch.
- Tool-less guard assembly with independent side leaves is easy to use, maximizing safety.
- The sturdy miter gauge pivots 60 degrees to either side, allowing easy adjustment for a full range of cuts.
- Exclusive AccuFence provides rigidity and precision.
- The poly-V belt drive system reduces vibration and maximizes efficiency.
- Ergonomically designed 7” handwheels provide momentum – making blade height and bevel adjustments easy.
- Arbor lock allows for one handed blade changes with minimal tools.
- Cast iron work surface features a beveled edge.
- Bevel scale is conveniently located with large, easy to read numbers.
- Hinged motor cover provides quick access to the interior of the cabinet.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65