DeWalt D180004 Door Lock Installation Kit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
- D180004 Door Lock Drill Guide
- 2-1/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 1" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Mandrel with Pilot Drill Bit
- Mandrel Adapter
- Detailed Instructions
- The D180004 door lock installation kit contains the most commonly used sizes.
- Optimized tooth design for superior performance while cutting metal.
- M3 steel provides longer life than the M2 steel of the industry standard product.
- Hardened backing plates prevent warping thus allowing for easier removal from the mandrel.
- Versatility of deep-cut style allows users to cut either wood or metal.
- Versitile design provides compatabilitiy for the two most common backsets and door thicknesses.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65