Makita GA7021 7" Angle Grinder
- GA7021 7" Grinder
- 7" Grinding Wheel
- Side Handle
- Wheel Guard
- Lock Nut
- Lock Nut Wrench
- Amperage: 15.0
- No-load RPM: 6,000
- Grinding Wheel: 7" (180mm)
- Wire Cup Brush: 6" (150mm)
- Sanding Disc: 7" (180mm)
- Arbor Size: 5/8" - 11 UNC
- Length: 18-5/8" (415mm)
- Weight: 15.4 lbs (5.7 kg)
- 15.0 AMP motor delivers more output for increased performance.
- Labyrinth construction seals and protects the motor and bearings from dust and debris for longer tool life.
- Rotatable gear housing can be positioned every 90 degree.
- Ergonomic soft grip provides increased comfort on the job.
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the armature from dust and debris for longer tool life.
- "Tool-less" wheel guard adjustment for easy clamping.
- AC/DC switch for use with alternative power source.
- Dust-proof bearing prevents dust and debris from getting into the gears.
- Externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability.
- Large rubber tool rest for added convenience.
- Ideal for welders, fabricators, masons, maintenance/repair and more.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65