Bosch GWS13-50TG 5" Angle Grinder with Tuckpointing Guard
The Bosch GWS13-50TG tuckpointer package features a 5 In. angle grinder and a dust guard designed specifically for tuckpointing. The Bosch GWS13-50 5" angle grinder delivers more power than previous-generation models with the same size tool 13 amps and 11,500 RPM. It has directed air flow that diverts dust away from vital components, and it has direct-motor cooling, giving it higher overload capabilities. It sports a two-position Vibration Control side handle and a constant electronics motor for easy starts. The TG502 tuckpointing dust guard allows toolless installation, making it quick and easy to install and remove. The variable depth adjustment allows the guard to collect dust throughout the duration of the cut, and the large viewing window makes it easy to see the line of cut. The grinder and dust guard are part of Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions, an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 compliance.
- (1) GWS13-50TG 5" Angle Grinder
- (1) TG502 Dust Guard
- (1) Backing Flange
- (1) Lock Nut
- (1) Spanner Wrench
- (1) Grinding Guard
- (1) Vibration Control Side Handle
- Rating: 120 V
- Amperage: 13.0
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Height: 4.0"
- Length: 12.3"
- Width: 4.0"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Angle grinder and tuckpointing dust guard package delivers all-in-one tuckpointing solution that can help user move toward compliance with the OSHA silica dust regulation
- Powerful grinder motor features a 13 Amp motor producing up to 11,500 RPM
- Tuckpointing dust guard designed specifically for tuckpointing applications and allows toolless installation
- Carbon brushes provides more durability than previous-generation brushes
- Direct-motor cooling on grinder allows for higher overload capabilities
- Constant electronics provides level operation and reliable speed under load
- Two-position Vibration Control side handle delivers tool control and additional user comfort
- Dust guard's variable-depth adjustment allows the guard to collect dust throughout the duration of the cut
- Large viewing window on dust guard makes it easy to see the line of cut when in operation
- Directed air flow diverts dust from vital components
- Restart protection helps prevent the tool from accidental start-up
- Toolless, burst-protection adjustable guard furnishes additional protection to user
- Service Minder brushes ensure preventative maintenance
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD dust solutions an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65