Freud SD506 6" Super Dado Set
SD500 Series Super Dado Sets
Chip Free Dadoes in Veneered Plywoods and Laminates
20 teeth, 20° top bevel, -12° hook, 5/8" arbor.
Use on all table saws, and radial arm saws for cutting slots, grooves, dadoes, and rabbets in softwood or hardwood.
- Two 20 Tooth, Carbide-Tipped Saw Blades
- Four 1/8" Kerf, 4 Tooth Chippers
- One 3/32" Kerf, 4 Tooth Chipper
- One 1/16" Kerf, 4 Tooth Chipper
- Shim Set
- Carrying Case
- The SD500 Series of dadoes cuts in everything from veneered plywoods and laminates to solid wood, chip and splinter free with a super smooth dado bottom and has the flexibility of an adjustable dado to handle today's undersized plywood.
- Freud's new Square Tooth design utilizes a shorter and thicker tooth which reduces drag in the cut and reduces the materials guiding effect. The Square Tooth design also increases the number of sharpenings you can obtain.
- The SD500's use an extra thick and stiff outside plate, eliminating the hub. The gullet design provides maximum chip ejection. Both of these features prevent chip buildup within the stack.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65