Festool 576054 RTS-400 Orbital Finish Sander
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Small, Flat Surface Finish Sander
A sander well-suited for a wide range of one-handed applications, the RTS 400 is ideal for working on flat, vertical, and overhead surfaces because of its compact design and weight of only 2.6 lbs Like the DTS 400, step-less variable speed improves working results, and vibration-stop balancing reduces fatigue during prolonged use.
- RTS 400 Sheet Sander
- StickFix Sanding Pad, Soft
- Clean-Tec Bayonet-Style Dust Port (to retrofit older hoses)
- Reusable Dust Bag
- Systainer 3 Carrying Case
- Power Rating: 2.0 Amps, 120V
- Pad Size: 3-5/32" x 5-1/4"
- Sanding Stroke: 5/64"
- Speed: 6,000 - 14,000 OPM
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
- NEW Ergonomics: Rubberized Grip and textured Surfaces, plus New Robust Power Switch
- Rectangular Pad- Narrow profile allows for sanding on edges and frame members
- Orbital sanding motion - Full pad contact with controlled and fine orbital sanding motion to minimize swirl marks and produce smoother surfaces. Vibration-stop - Balanced design delivers better finish results, smooth operation and greater comfort
- Turbo dust extraction - Integrated dust extraction system can be used with Turbo dust bag set, New Longlife Dust Bags and with CT Dust Extractors
- Variable Speed - Step-less speed control allows you to adjust to the needs of the application
- All Around Sanding - Compact design and low weight for working overhead or on vertical surfaces
- StickFix mechanical fastening design - Fast and easy abrasive removal with resilient pad hooks and hard-wearing fabric backing, leading to longer abrasive and pad life. MMC electronics - Electronic controls deliver soft-start, step-less variable speed control, constant speed under load, and thermal and overload protection
- 13' Plug-it Power Cord - Interchangeable, long cord design allows quick switches between tools and provides plenty of cord for movement
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65