Festool 577084 CT 36 E HEPA Dust Extractor
CT 36, HEPA Certified, tool triggered dust extractor. Sturdy chassis, extra large wheels and double casters easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 137 CFM and only 62 dB (on the low setting), these CT's can quickly remove large amounts of debris with minimal noise. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration, CERTIFIED for the EPA RRP guidelines.
- CT 36 E HEPA Vacuum
- Smooth Suction Hose
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag
- Hose Garage
- Cord Wrap
- Power Rating: 350-1,200 Watts, 2.9-10 Amps, 120V
- Capacity: 9.5 Gallons
- Static Water Lift: 96"
- Max Suction Capacity: 137 CFM
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.8" x 14.4" x 23.4"
- Weight: 31.75 lbs
- HEPA Filter: Standard-equipped with a HEPA filter that removes 99.99% of particulate to 0.3 micron
- Self-Cleaning Filter Bag: Collapsible bag design eliminates dust cake between cycles, delivering full and sustained suction force and longer bag life
- Integrated Sys-dock and Hose Garage: Cords and hoses conveniently store in the onboard hose garage, while the flat top and locking latches allow you to attach one or more Systainers (works with Classic and T-Loc Systainers)Automatic tool start/Adjustable suction: Smooth start, infinitely adjustable electronic air flow control and tool-triggered or manual on/off switch ensures convenient and efficient dust control
- Convenient Carry Handle: The ergonomic handle makes maneuvering these small and light Dust Extractors a breeze
- Foot Brake: Quick on/off foot actuated brake prevents roll-off during usage or during transport
- Antistatic Hose: As with all CT Dust Extractors, the 1-1/16" x 11.5' (27mm x 3.5m) antistatic hose comes standard
- Automatic water level sensor: With wet applications, the internal sensors monitor the fluid level and automatically switch the Dust Extractor off when the container is full. Cord Storage: Everything needs its own storage space. The cord can be wound on the dedicated cord wrap or stored in the integrated hose garage to prevent it from getting in the way during storage or transport. Tool-free filter changes: Switching between new or different types of filters is simple and fast; no tools required
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65