Fein MSF636-1 6" Random Orbit Sander
Difficult transitions present no problems and can be sanded with extreme accuracy. The sanding pad is not connected directly to the machine's drive shaft, but via a ball-bearing eccentric shaft allowing sensitive sanding without vibration or damage to the material, even along the edge areas. The quality of the motor and its sanding capacity is unmatched. With dust collection, dust free dry-sanding right up to the top coat can be achieved. Excellent capacity on laminated materials, filler, anti-fouling paints, wood and metal.
- Dust Extractor Collar
- Eccentric Head for Sanding Pad
- Sanding Pad with Hook & Loop Fastening
- Set of Wrenches
- Sanding Pad: 6"
- Power: 360 Watts
- No-load RPM: 7,500
- Stroke: 5/16"
- Cable: 16.4'
- Weight: 3.7 lbs
- Hook & loop fastened sandpaper makes paper changing easy, greatly improves paper life.
- High sanding capacity on all materials.
- Aluminum reinforced polymide motor housing.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65