Dubuque Aluminum Bar Clamps
Aluminum bar clamps, used by homecrafters, cabinet makers, woodworkers and metalworkers.
- Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Made of high quality extruded aluminum for both light weight and strength.
- The head of the clamp is riveted for rigidity and the adjustable foot wraps fully around the bar for tight clamping action.
- Detents are spaced 5/8" apart for quick adjustments.
- The clamp sits upright and is well balanced for ease of use.
- Clamps have a large "wing" type knob for good clamping pressure without causing fatigue.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65