Delmhorst BD-2100 Moisture Meter
The BD-2100 Moisture Meter is designed to check moisture levels in wood, concrete, EIFS, sheetrock, and other materials.
- BD-2100 Moisture Meter
- Extra Contact Pins
- One 9 Volt Battery
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Moisture Content Range...
- Readout: Digital
- Power Supply: 9 Volt Battery
- Digital readout.
- Integral contact pins mounted on the meter provide 5/16” penetration.
- Three scales...
Wood Scale: 6% to 40% moisture range. Use for flooring and building material such as wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
Reference Scale: reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis. Use on non-wood materials such as concrete, plaster, and insulation.
Gypsum Scale: 0.2%-50% moisture range. Use on sheetrock.
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings.
- Set-point alerts you to when a pre-selected MC is reached.
- Connector to attach any available electrode for deep penetration.
- One-year warranty.
Truly one of the most versatile moisture meters available today, the BD-2100 is perfect for the professional contractor.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65