Channellock 338 8" XLT Diagonal Cutting Pliers
CHANNELLOCK High Leverage Diagonal Cutting Pliers feature Xtreme Leverage Technology (XLT) which makes cutting easier than ever. By positioning the rivet closer to the cutting edge, considerably less force is required to cut than other high leverage designs. State-of-the-art laser heat treating offers a strong and consistent pattern across the cutting edge for increased strength and longevity. These pliers also offer a slimmer, lighter, and better-balanced design for maximum performance and accessibility. CHANNELLOCK Diagonal Cutting Pliers are made in USA and forged from high carbon U.S. steel that is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention.
- Length: 8.29"
- Jaw Length: 0.86"
- Joint Thickness: 0.47"
- Cutting Length: 0.86"
- Weight: 0.66 lbs
- XTREME LEVERAGE TECHNOLOGY (XLT) increases performance and reduces hand fatigue
- LASER heat-treated cutting edges perform better and last longer
- PRECISION-machined knife and anvil style cutting edges ensure perfect mating for superior performance and longevity
- FORGED high carbon U.S. steel for maximum strength and durability is specially coated for ultimate rust prevention
- CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort
- 100% MADE IN USA
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65