Bosch RH540M 1-9/16" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
With impact energy at 6.1 foot pounds, the RH540M SDS-max Rotary Hammer is the hardest hitting and fastest drilling rotary hammer in its class. Delivering 38 percent more impact energy than previous generations and up to 20 percent more than competitors, the RH540M provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications.
- RH540M Rotary Hammer
- 360° Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 12.0
- No-load RPM: 170 to 340
- No-load BPM: 1,500 to 2,900
- Impact Energy 6.1 ft-lbs
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-9/16"
Concrete Core Bit: 4"
Concrete Thru-Hole Bit: 2-1/2"
- Optimal Concrete Range:
1/2" - 1-3/8"
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Length: 19.0"
- Height: 10.5"
- Weight: 15.2 lbs
- SDS-max bit system — tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- Combination dual mode selector — selector knob allows the tool to be switched between rotary hammer mode or hammer only mode.
- Vario-Lock positioning — rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Innovative service modules — designed so a qualified service technician can quickly replace the brushes and cord.
- 360 degree Auxiliary handle — provides a wide range of movement along with operator comfort.
- Integral clutch — disengages torque transmission if the bit gets into a bind situation.
- Grounded design, CSA listed, complies to OSHA.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65