Bosch HD18-2 Hammer Drill
The Bosch HD18-2 Two-Speed Hammer Drill features a muscular 8.5-AMP motor that handles all masonry drilling applications, delivering a max of 51,000 BPM for muscle and durability. The tool's drilling capacities range from 3/4-In. for masonry applications to 1-1/2-In. for wood. The HD18-2 features a torque-control auxiliary handle, which locks into place; the handle has a built-in depth gauge. The dual-mode selector easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode. A rotating brush plate allows users to easily back out bound-up bits. It has two speed settings, one for high speed and one for high torque. Because of its heavy-duty three-jaw 1/2-In. chuck, the tool has a high clamping force that that prevents drill bits from slipping. This robust drill has a metal front housing for longer life, a pistol-grip handle with soft-grip design and an integral slip clutch for security against recoil.
- HD18-2 Hammer Drill
- 360¬∞ Auxiliary Handle
- Depth Gauge
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 8.5
- No-load RPM: 0-1,200 / 0-3,200
- No-load BPM: 0-19,550 / 0-51,000
- Capacity in Concrete: 3/4"
- Capacity in Wood: 1-1/2"
- Length: 13.4"
- Weight: 5.8 lbs
- Powerful 8.5-AMP motor - for high-torque and high-speed drilling capabilities.
- Auxiliary handle with built-in depth gauge - securely locks into place and provides consistent drilling depth.
- Integral slip clutch - more user security because it disengages the output shaft should the bit get into a bind situation.
- Securely clamping, 1/2-In. three-jaw chuck - for rugged hammer-drilling applications.
- Dual-mode selector - easily converts from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode.
- Patented rotating brush plate - delivers extended brush life and provides equal power in forward and reverse.
- Pistol-grip handle - includes a compact ergonomic design with soft-grip.
- Variable-speed reversing trigger - for accurate bit starting, as well as removing fasteners or bound bits.
- Metal gear housing - for long life and rugged job site durability.
- Two speeds - high speed for concrete, high torque for drilling in wood and metal.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65