Bosch GBH18V-45CK24 PROFACTOR 18V Hitman Connected-Ready SDS-Max 1-7/8" Rotary Hammer Kit
This 18V Hitman 1-7/8" SDS-max rotary hammer delivers corded-type performance for heavy-duty concrete drilling and chiseling jobs. The Bosch GBH18V-45CK24 Hitman Rotary Hammer delivers 9.3 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy (EPTA). That is unprecedented for a single-battery 18V 1-7/8" SDS-max rotary hammer. It weighs 19.6 Lbs. (with included battery). This hammer is part of the PROFACTOR System, which pairs BITURBO Brushless Technology with a CORE18V PROFACTOR battery. BITURBO Brushless Technology is a high-performance motor and drive-train system designed to deliver power comparable to high-demand corded tools. It has KickBack Control, rotary hammer and hammer-only modes, and Vario-Lock to rotate and lock the chisel. The anti-vibration system features a longer air cushion in the hammer tube, dampeners in the handle and a counter-balance weight in the hammer mechanism. It also has Soft Start and controlled rpm and bpm, making it easier to control drilling and chiseling applications. The hammer features an on-tool user interface for tool performance, feedback, and control. This hammer features connectivity (module sold separately) to link to the free Bosch Toolbox app. The kit includes two CORE18V PROFACTOR Performance Batteries and a turbo charger with a turbo power boost mode that can charge a CORE18V 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Battery up to 50% charge in 15 minutes and up to 80% in 26 minutes.
- (1) GBH18V-45C PROFACTOR 18V Hitman Connected-Ready SDS-max 1-7/8" Rotary Hammer
- (2) GBA18V80 18V CORE18V Lithium-Ion 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Batteries
- (1) 18V Connected-Ready 16 Amp Battery Turbo Charger
- (1) Auxiliary Handle
- (1) Carrying Case
- Rating: 18 Volt
- No-load RPM: 0-305
- No-load BPM: 0-2,760
- Impact Energy: 9.3 ft-lbs
- Tool Holder: SDS-Max
- Concrete Max: 1-7/8"
- Concrete Max: 5"
- Length: 21-1/2"
- Hitman PROFACTOR performance - delivers corded hammer performance for an 18V 1-7/8" SDS-max rotary hammer
- Superior impact - delivers 9.3 ft-lbs of impact energy (EPTA) for maximum performance when drilling and chiseling
- Lightweight, at only 19.6 lbs (with included battery) - provides maneuverability for concrete drilling anywhere
- BITURBO Brushless Technology - featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries
- KickBack Control technology - reduces the risk of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions
- Anti-vibration system - helps reduce vibration with a longer air cushion in the hammer tube, dampeners in the handle and a counter-balance weight in the hammer mechanism
- CORE18V PROFACTOR Performance Battery - compatible with Bosch 18V tools; optimized to drive Bosch PROFACTOR tools with BITURBO Brushless Technology, for power comparable to the most demanding corded tools
- Cutting-edge battery cell design - engineered to improve performance in tools used on the jobsite all day
- Bosch-exclusive CoolPack 2.0 technology - provides better cooling than the previous-generation CoolPack system
- Turbo charger - features fast standard charging times and a turbo power boost mode that can charge a CORE18V 8.0 Ah PROFACTOR Performance Battery up to 50% charge in 15 minutes and up to 80% in 26 minutes
- Robust power system - produces 0-2,760 no-load bpm and 0-305 no-load rpm
- Vario-Lock positioning - rotates and locks chisel to optimize working angle
- Soft Start and controlled rpm - adjusts rpm and bpm for controlled drilling and chiseling applications in softer materials such as brick or tile
- Connectivity (module sold separately) - link to connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings and receive detailed feedback
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARDª dust solutions - an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA silica table 1 dust compliance
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65