Bosch 11265EVS 1-5/8" Spline Drive Rotary Hammer
Free Shipping (Contiguous US)
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Bosch 11265EVS features Vibration Control to reduce vibration by as much as 20%, while drawing an impressive 8.1 ft-lbs of impact energy out a sturdy 13 amp motor to deliver the best power-to-weight ratio in its class.
- 11265EVS Rotary Hammer
- 360¬∞ Auxiliary Handle
- Carrying Case
- Rating: 120V AC
- Amperage: 13.0
- No-load RPM: 170 - 340
- No-load BPM: 1,700 - 2,900
- Impact Energy: 7.4 ft-lbs / 8.1 ft-lbs in Turbo Mode
- Maximum Capacities...
Concrete Bit: 1-5/8"
Concrete Core Bit: 4-1/8"
- Tool Holder: Spline
- Length: 18"
- Weight: 15.1 lbs
- Unmatched power to weight ratio at 13 amps, 8.1 ft-lbs impact energy and 15.1 lbs.
- Combination dual mode selector 2 modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer only mode.
- Active Vibration Control - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work.
- Vario-Lock positioning rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions.
- Auto-Max variable speed dial ensures maximum speed every time the tool is turned on.
- Service Minder light indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
- Constant response circuitry maintains speed under load and overload protection.
- Turbo Power delivers 20% more power in hammer only mode.
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65