Bosch JS120N 12V Max Barrel-Grip Jig Saw (Tool Only)
The Bosch JS120 12V Max Barrel-Grip Jig Saw provides fast cutting and long runtime, making it ideal for cutting out unique shapes in multiple materials. An outstanding tool for finish carpenters, cabinet makers or kitchen installers, this compact jig saw has a compact size Ð just 9.4 In. long and only 3.0 Lbs. (tool only, not including battery). It provides a three-stage orbital action to match cutting execution with application, powering up to 2,800 strokes per minute, and it has a counterbalanced low-vibration plunge mechanism. It has a 45¡ bevel angle range. This light jig saw can cut through wood and aluminum; it delivers a 2.5 In. maximum capacity in wood. It has single-handed blade change with a tool-free T-Shank blade design (does not accept U-shank blades). It also has an integrated LED light.
- (1) JS120 12V Max Barrel-Grip Jig Saw
- (1) Jig Saw Blade
- (1) Anti-Splinter Insert
- (1) No-Mar Plastic Overshoe
- (1) Bevel Wrench
- Battery Rating: 12V
- No Load Speed: 1,500 - 2,800 SPM
- Bevel Angle Range: 0° to 45°
- Dust Blower: No
- Jig Saw Blade Type: T-Shank
- Separate On/Off Speed Control: Yes
- Stroke Length: 0.75"
- Length: 9.4"
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 3.0"
- Weight: 3.0 lbs
- Compact, ergonomic barrel-grip body features upfront soft grip area for control and comfort
- Variable-speed dial allows matching speed to task, with no-load speed of 1,500-2,800 spm
- Small grip diameter reduces user fatigue during extended use applications
- Multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades (does not accept U-shank blades)
- Counterbalanced low-vibration plunge mechanism ensures extremely smooth operation
- Tool-free blade change allows one-hand insertion and ejection, eliminating the need to touch a hot blade
- Switchable LED lighting for enhanced visibility of cutting area
- Three orbital-action settings provide different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Die-cast aluminum footplate has no-mar plastic overshoe for enhanced glide properties and protection of fine workpiece surface
- Adjustable footplate shifts for bevel cuts up to 45°
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65