Amana 57160 Solid Surface Undermount Bowl Router Bit
Solid Surface Router Bits: Undermount Bowl Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 2-1/8" Dia x 1" x 17° x 1/2" Shank
These bits are designed specifically for use in undermount installations of Corian® bowl #874-S. They trim and profile the counter-top edges after the bowl is mounted.
- 57160 Solid Surface Undermount Bowl Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 2-1/8"
- Angle (a°): 17°
- Radius (R): 1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 1"
- B1: 25/32"
- A: 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-7/8"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47731
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65