Amana 57153 Solid Surface Bowl & Sink Trim Router Bit
Solid Surface Router Bits: Round Under Router Bits, Carbide Tipped with Ultra-Glide Ball Bearing Guide: 10° x 3/4" Dia x 1" x 1/2" Shank
Trim a sink cutout flush with the bowl in stages using these "over-hang" and flush trim bits in tandem. The overhang bits are equipped with non-marring Ultra-Glide™ bearings that are tapered to match the slope of the bowl's side. A first pass with the appropriate overhang bit cleans the cutout edge, leaving a very slight overhang at the underside of the counter. A pass with the flush-trim bit completes the operation.
- 57153 Solid Surface Bowl & Sink Trim Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 3/4"
- Angle (a°'): 10°
- Cutting Height (B): 1"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47726
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65