Amana 57152 Solid Surface Corner Rounding Router Bit
Solid Surface Router Bits: Corner Rounding Router Bits, Carbide Tipped with Ultra-Glide Ball Bearing Guide: 1-1/8" Dia x 1/2" x 5/16" Rad x 1/2" Shank
Use this bit for rounding edges where there's access to a flat surface for the Ultra-Glide™ non-marring bearing to reference. Used in concert with either the Counter-top ('No-Drip') Design bit or the corner-rounding bit with a radius bearing, this bit will produce a no-drip edge or a bullnose in two passes.
- 57152 Solid Surface Corner Rounding Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/8"
- Radius (R): 5/16"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65