Amana 57138 Solid Surface Round Under Router Bit
Solid Surface Router Bits: Round Under Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/2" Rad x 2-1/8" Dia x 3/4" x 1/2" Shank
Round the lower edge of a counter with the router resting on the upper surface. No need to turn the heavy material over. This tool is especially useful for “job-site” work./p>(To complete a full 180° bullnose on 1/2," 1," 1-1/2" or 2" thick stock, use the corner-rounding bit with the radius bearing.) Furnished with Ultra-Glide™ non-marring Delrin®-sleeved ball-bearing guide.
- 57138 Solid Surface Round Under Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 2-1/8"
- Radius (R): 1/2"
- Cutting Depth (A): 1"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-7/8"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65