Amana 57130 Solid Surface Undermount Bowl Router Bit
Solid Surface Router Bits: Undermount Bowl Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 2-1/4" Dia x 1-1/4" x 18° x 1/2" Shank
These bits prepare and/or finish counter-top edges in conjunction with undermount bowl installations. The roundover and ogee bits trim and profile the counter-top edges after the bowl is mounted. The bevel bit trims the sink cut-out flush with an installed undermount bowl, but it also can be used with a template to prepare a sink cut-out for a bevel-mount bowl. All these tools can be used for undermount applications of Corian® sink and bowl #'s 802S, 804S, 805S, 809S, and 871S.
- 57130 Solid Surface Undermount Bowl Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 2-1/4"
- Angle (a°): 18°
- Radius (R): 9/16"
- Cutting Height (B): 1-1/4"
- B1: 1"
- A: 3/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3-1/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47726
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65