Amana 57118 Solid Surface Countertop No-Drip Router Bit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Solid Surface Router Bits: Countertop No-Drip Router Bits, Carbide Tipped with Ultra-Glide Radius Bearing Guide: 5/16" Rad x 1" Dia x 7/8" x 1/2" Shank
This bit will cut a 'no-drip' edge on kitchen and vanity counter-tops in one pass. Use in a handheld router.
- 57118 Solid Surface Countertop No-Drip Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1"
- D1: 3/4"
- Radius (R): 5/16"
- Cutting Depth (A): 1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 7/8"
- B1: 5/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65