Amana 56116 Plunging Raised Panel Groove Router Bit
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Grooving Router Bits: Raised Panel Groove Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 30° x 1-1/8" Dia x 1/2" x 1/2" Shank
Rout decorative grooves on solid wood or MDF panels and surfaces with a handheld or CNC router. Form edges using an edge guide.
- 56116 Plunging Raised Panel Groove Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/8"
- D1: 0.454"
- Angle (a°): 30°
- Cutting Height (B): 1/2"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-3/4"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65