Amana 54400 Crown Molding Router Bit
Architectural Router Bits: Crown Molding Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/16" x 7/16" Rad x 1-1/4" Dia x 2-1/4" x 1/2" Shank
Produce mid-sized crown, cove and bead molding profiles for architectural and furniture applications. The bits cut the profile and bevel, as necessary, which is the show face of the workpiece.
Bevel the top and bottom edges on the table saw to complete the molding. Use a 2+ horsepower router, mounted in a table, with a fence to guide the work. To prolong cutter life, reduce strain on the router. To get the best cut finish, make several passes to achieve full cut depth. Bevel back edges, cutting off 45° excess, with one of our chamfer bits.
- 54400 Crown Molding Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/4"
- Radius (R): 3/16"
- R1: 7/16"
- Cutting Height (B): 2-1/4"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3-3/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Max RPM: 22,000
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65