Amana 54332 Edge Fluting Assembly
Profiling Router Bits: Edge Fluting Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 13/64" Rad x 7/8" Dia x 3/8" x 1/4" Shank
Cut individual flutes - shallow, small-radius grooves - in narrow edges without having to balance a router on that edge. The bit cuts at right angles to the bit axis. Flute depth is controlled by the pilot bearing, the flute's position by the router's bit-height setting. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 54332 Edge Fluting Assembly
- Diameter (D): 7/8"
- Radius (R): 13/64"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/8"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- C: 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2-3/8"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Collar: 47724
- Replacement Bearing: 47701, 47706
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65