Amana 54269 Handrail Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Handrail Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/8" x 1/2" Rad x 1-1/4" Dia x 1-1/2" x 1/2" Shank
Shape the sides of a handrail to make it both attractive and easy to grip. (Then ease the top edges with table edge bits.) Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 54269 Handrail Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/4"
- Radius (R): 3/8"
- R1: 1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 1-3/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3-3/8"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47716
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65