Amana 54222 Architectural Molding Router Bit
Architectural Router Bits: Architectural Molding Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/8" x 3/32" x 1/4" x 7/16" x Rad x 1-3/8" Dia x 1-5/8" x 1/2" Shank
These bits are designed for routing architectural and furniture moldings and trim. Almost all have the profile laid out vertically, reducing the diameter of the bit. These bits should be used in a 2+ horsepower, table-mounted router, and many should be run at reduced speed. Although most have ball-bearing guides, guiding the cuts with the fence is recommended.
- 54222 Architectural Molding Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-3/8"
- Radius (R): 1/8"
- R1: 3/32"
- R2: 1/4"
- R3: 7/16"
- Cutting Height (B): 1-5/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 3-1/2"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- Max RPM: 18,000
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65