Amana 54211 Triple Bead Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Triple Beading & Fluting Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/8" Rad x 7/8" Dia x 1" x 1/4" Shank
Three uniform beads or flutes are formed in one pass with these bits. Produce reeded or fluted pilasters or table legs referencing opposite faces of the workpiece. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 54211 Triple Bead Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 7/8"
- Radius (R): 1/8"
- Cutting Height (B): 1"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2-5/8"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47716
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65