Amana 54200 Classical Multi-Form Router Bit
Architectural Router Bits: Multi-Form Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 2-1/4" Dia x 1-7/8" x 1/2" Shank
This one bit is designed to cut more than 40 different molding patterns. By making simple adjustments to the cutter height and fence position, and making two or more passes, you can produce a wide variety of profiles and architectural details.
Use the bit only in a table-mounted router. Available with 1/2" shank only.
- 54200 Classical Multi-Form Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 2-1/4"
- Radius (R): 23/64"
- R1: 21/64"
- R2: 1/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 1-7/8"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- Max RPM: 12,000
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65