Amana 54186 Matched Bead Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Matched Bead Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/16" Rad x 1-1/4" Dia x 1" x 1/2" Shank
This dual purpose bit produces both moldings and joints. Use in place of matched flute-and-bead bit sets to mill the edges of strips used in various stave constructions like planters, canoes and hot tubs. Switch from fluting to beading by raising or lowering the bit. Pilot bearing allows use for template-guided cuts. Recommended for router table use; smaller sizes can be used with an edge-guide equipped portable router.
- 54186 Matched Bead Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/4"
- Radius (R): 3/16"
- Cutting Height (B): 1"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-7/8"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65