Amana 54180 Wavy Edge Router Bit
Door Making Router Bits: Ogee Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 3/8" Rad x 2-1/4" Dia x 15/16" x 1/2" Shank
This bit produces an undulating curve with two convex forms flanking a concave form. All the radii are equal. A shoulder on the cutter can form a fillet, depending upon the depth-of-cut setting. Use in a handheld or table-mounted router.
- 54180 Wavy Edge Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 1-1/4"
- Radius (R): 5/32"
- Cutting Height (B): 11/16"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 2-1/4"
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65