Amana 49700 Plunging Round Over Router Bit
Grooving Router Bits: Round Over Groove Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 1/4" Rad x 3/4" Dia x 1/2" x 1/2" Shank
This bit creates a flat-bottom groove between two quarter-round shapes. Short vertical walls extending below the radius lend extra depth to the appearance. Depending upon the cut depth adjustment, the radii can be flush with the work surface or recessed. The profile can be formed on an edge using an edge guide or, on the router table using a fence.
- 49700 Plunging Round Over Router Bit
- Diameter (D): 3/4"
- D1: 1/4"
- Radius (R): 1/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 1/2"
- B1: 3/8"
- B2: 7/64"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2"
- Flutes: 2
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65