Amana 49519 Corner Round Router Bit
Profiling Router Bits: Corner Round Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 5/8" Rad x 1-3/4" Dia x 7/8" x 1/2" Shank
The basic edge-forming bit, the corner-rounding bit rounds an edge to a given radius. The tool is shouldered to cut a fillet. The cut can be used to ease edges, as a simple profile, or as a part of a complex one. Also known as roundover, rounding over and quarter-round. If a smaller pilot bearing is used, a second shoulder can be produced, in effect making the bit a beading bit.
- 49519 Corner Round Router Bit
- Radius (R): 5/8"
- Diameter (D): 1-3/4"
- Cutting Height (B): 7/8"
- D1: 1/2"
- Shank (d): 1/2"
- Overall Length (L): 2-3/4"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47706
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65