Amana 47150 No-File Trim Router Bit
Trimming Router Bits: No-File Trim Router Bits, Carbide Tipped: 0.059 Rad x 1/2" Dia x 3/8" x 1/4" Shank
Eliminate the time-consuming hand-filing that normally follows each trimming cut on a laminate job. Our No-File bit "breaks" the sharp edge as it trims the laminate flush. When used properly, the resulting edge is smooth and has a slight radius.
- 47150 No-File Trim Router Bit
- Radius (R): 0.059" (1.5mm)
- Diameter (D): 1/2"
- Cutting Height (B): 3/8"
- Shank (d): 1/4"
- Overall Length (L): 1-7/8"
- Flutes: 2
- Replacement Bearing: 47704
- High quality long lasting European sub-micrograin & micrograin carbide
- Thick carbide for multiple resharpenings
- Different carbide grades for different materials
- Silver induction brazing for maximum carbide bonding strength
- Produced according to Holz-BG German standards for safety and quality
- Centerless ground shank for exact fit
- Multi axis grinding
- Bodies manufactured in single clamping for superior balance, symmetry, precision and centricity
- Use of only solid bar stock steel (brazed bits)
- Shanks laser etched with size, maximum RPM ratings and clamping depth
AMAX Extended Life Features:
- 200% longer life time even when working with abrasive materials
- Superior geometric design
- Advanced grinding technology that improves the carbides' resistance to wear
- Super clean cuts
WARNING: California residents, see information about Proposition 65